Terms & Conditions
Groups of 12 or more are respectfully required to dine from one of our set menus, starting from $36 for lunch and $69 for dinner. Please note the entire group must dine from the same set menu and menu items are subject to change based on seasonal availability.
You are required to confirm final numbers no later than 48 hours prior to your booking. Your food and beverage will be calculated using the final numbers or the actual number of attendees, whichever is greater.
Children under 12 will receive set menus charged at half price, children under 4 eat free of charge.
We cater to all basic dietary requirements. Vegetarian diners will receive a full vegetarian set menu created by the chef on the day of dining. Other dietary restrictions may receive one dish per course depending on the severity of the restriction. As a general rule of thumb, the more notice we have the better experience for our guests.
Please note that due to the preparation of dishes and some imported ingredients, we cannot guarantee dishes are free from allergens such as (but not limited to) traces of nuts, gluten or shellfish products. As the spirit and influence of our menu is Asian in origin, we regret we cannot accommodate any dietary requirements relating to any staple Asian ingredients (e.g. chilli, lemongrass, coriander, etc). These are usually included in all base sauces, marinades, dressings and condiments, and are difficult to exclude from most dishes.
- Beverage Packages are only available to groups of 12 or more
- Groups of 30 or more are required to select a beverage package or pre-select beverages on a consumption basis from the beverage menu
We do not allow any BYO of any food or drink (with the exception of religious food or very specific dietary requirements). Exceptions to this rule are BYO specific periods which are specifically defined, and usually exclude large groups or private/semi-private bookings.
Responsible Service of Alcohol:
All Apples and Pears Entertainment Group venues practice Responsible Service of Alcohol (Liquor Control Reform Act 1998). We reserve the right to request photo identification from any guest at any time. We reserve the right to refuse service of alcohol to any guest at any time.
PAYMENTS AND DEPOSITS
Pricing is locked in for a maximum 6 months from booking date. For functions booked more than 6 months in advance, please check with your Events Manager as to the pricing increase.
For private/semi-private areas or groups of 20 or more, a 8% service charge is added to the total bill. This is not included in the minimum spend.
Public Holiday Surcharge
Any bookings made on a public holiday will have a surcharge of 10% added to the total bill. Please note this is not included in the minimum spend.
Guests are required to fill in a group booking form to confirmed their reservation and pay the deposit. All deposits will be deducted from the bill on the day of your booking.
Deposits are required as per the following schedule:
- Communal dining for groups of 20 and above: $250
- Lotus Room 1 and 2: $500
- Lotus XL: $1,000
- Courtyard: $1000
- Lantern/Long Room $1,000
- Sole Use: $1000 with full minimum spend paid 1 month prior to the event
Please note, GST is applied to the final bill. As a deposit is a pre-payment, GST does not apply until the final transaction. Any receipt for deposits paid will excluded GST.
Terms of payment:
- We accept EFTPOS and all credit cards. Each payment made by debit or credit card will attract a 1.6% surcharge.
- We can only accept a maximum of three separate payments per bill. We do not accept individual billing.
- Accounts, personal and company cheques will only be accepted if prior written notice has been approved by Red Spice Road.
- Full payment, minus any deposit paid will be due on the day of dining.
- Apples + Pears gift vouchers are accepted as part or full payment in a single transaction. No cash refunds will be given for unused value.
- Please note that for all Public Holidays, a 10% surcharge will be added to your bill.
- Any outstanding amount must be settled on the night, we cannot invoice you after the event unless previously arranged.
- Entertainment Card: There is a maximum usage of 1 card between 2 people or 3 cards per group to the value of 25% off (Maximum discount per card- $40). Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Cancellation and deposit refunds:
- The following applies to all deposit receipts should you cancel your booking:
- 60 days or more – a full refund will be given.
- Between 30 and 60 days - The deposit amount will be retained but can be transferred for a future event at either venue and used within 6 months.
- Between 8 and 29 days - The deposit will be forfeited.
- Less than 7 days - Forfeit any deposits paid, and the balance of the Minimum Spend will be charged to your credit card.
Refund policy for pre-purchased ticketed events:
There are no refunds for ticketed events. If you cannot attend an event, you are more than welcome to sell your spot, otherwise it will be forfeited. If the event is sold out, a full refund will be considered provided we can successfully resell the spot on your behalf.
NO SHOW POLICY
Group bookings of 8 of more (non-private-area):
Credit card details are required for any group of 8 or more to secure the booking.
Please be advised that we reserve the right to charge the card provided with $20 per person in the case of a no-show or cancellation on the day of your booking, subject to management discretion.
You are able to alter your final numbers without penalty at any time prior to the booking commencement time by calling the reservations team on (03) 9603 1601.
There will be no charge to your credit card unless the above circumstances occur.
BITE CLUB POLICY
- The maximum amount of points accrued in any one sitting is capped at one thousand (1,000) per member, including function bookings.
- In order to earn points, payments must be received by Red Spice Road, Red Spice QV, Burma Lane or Meat Fish Wine in full on the day of dining with a valid membership number/QR code presented in either digital or print format.
- Points are not refundable, replaceable or transferable and cannot be added after the day of your booking in the event you do not present your Membership code at the time.
- Only one membership can be used per total dining transaction. In the event that there is more than one member in the dining group, only one membership can be used to accrue points.
- Points will be accumulated based on the value of the dining transaction purchased and paid for. Two (2) points will be accrued for every one (1) dollar spent up to the maximum value.
- Points cannot be accrued on pre-purchased Apples + Pears events.
- Please note the terms of the Apples + Pears Bite Club are subject to change without notice
We have a selection of extras available for private rooms such as candles and tablecloths. Please contact reservations for more information.
You are requires to confirm final numbers no later than 48 hours prior to your booking. Your food and beverage will be calculated using the final numbers or the actual number of attendees, whichever is greater.
AV equipment: (Private Dining Only):
We have a microphone, projector and screen available for hire at $50 per item.
We reserve the right to pass on any costs to you incurred by (but not limited to):
- Decorations that remove paint or varnish from walls and/or fixtures, including Blu-Tack
- Any damage that can be considered over and above fair wear and tear
- Scratched or broken furniture
- Disappearance of any item or fixture from the restaurant or private rooms that can be deemed to have occurred by you or someone from your party from CCTV footage or witness statements.
Constant Video Surveillance:
Please note that whilst on the premises of Red Spice Road, you and any of your party may be subject to video surveillance for the security of our patrons and staff. Access to this information is limited to the General Manager and the owner only and any law enforcement officer upon request.